Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Monday

I have been meaning to jump on the Music Monday bandwagon as I LOVE to find new bands and artists.
To kick off what will hopefully be a long standing tradition of awesomeness, here is one of my most favorite bands that I actually was able to go see for the 4th time on Saturday.
Rooney!

This was the best I have ever seen them! They go out there and have a great time! Here are some concert pictures! I really like exclamation points!

From top to bottom, left to right:
set list (which I got!); ned brower, he is a daddy.
robert; more robert because you can't ever get enough
the stage set up and louie
mom and robert (her rockstar crush); me and erin with the band, minus louie :(

I don't really have any good pictures of the guitarist taylor because these stupid girls shoved...I don't want to talk about it.

Well, I wanted to show you some videos but blogspot won't let me add them. I shall investigate. In the meantime, go watch the "I Can't Get Enough" music video and "When Did Your Heart Go Missing @ Ram's Head Live!"

Over and Out.

Shelbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment