Monday, June 21, 2010

I broke my promise...

BUT! It's summer time so I will have way more time! Not that I didn't have a lot of time during the school year...I mean come on, it was Senior year...I could have squeezed it in between 2 AP classes, my college level math class, college apps, scholarship apps, knowledge bowl, the spring musical, parties, homework, hangouts and graduation. Oh who am I kidding. Whoever said senior year is the easiest and most fun year had a sick sense of fun! Ok, I still had a great time but I can do without all the crazy stress thank you very much. Oh wait, 2 and a half months and it starts all over again but at a collegiate level. Sweet. Well, here are some pics. A couple outfit pics, a couple graduation, a whole lotta fun! Like how I did that?

I wore this on our one day of sunshine since school got out.


Top: Graduation from {seminary}; Baccalaurete
Middle: I helped smuggled lightsabers in for an epic battle; right after getting my diploma
Bottom: 600+ graduates

Alright, that's all for now.

Over and Out.

Shelbs.





No comments:

Post a Comment