Monday, August 22, 2011

What I Wore: Cowboys and Hipsters edition

Don't mind the corner of the table and the dog...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's hard to do outfit posts when all of your clothes are packed up and ready to go back to Utah!



Pshhhh. You actually bought that?! Yeah, nothing is packed. Ok one box, but not any clothes. Did I mention that I leave TOMORROW? Oh well, I do.

These past few weeks, everything has fallen apart. Literally. My car decided to stop working and My chair decided to stop working. You know, those two things are pretty crucial in doing anything else. Between getting the two of those fixed, seeing my friends one last time and going to doctor's appointments, I haven't had much time (or energy) for pictures. Or anything for that matter.

So here's to one last day! And the hope that I'll continue to be at least a mediocre blogger throughout the school year!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo, I love your blog. Even if you don't blog so much with school in session. But you're totes adorbs. Just sayin'.

    Also, I'm glad that I randomly see you throughout campus. Kbye

    ReplyDelete