Friday, October 21, 2011

College>Blogging



This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just really love the Jonas Brothers and I want them to make more music. Enough of this solo stuff gosh darn it!! Justin Bieber will have to do for now I suppose...


Not really. But that's what it seems like. Also, sleep>college and blogging. Did I mention school has started? And I just made it through my first round of midterms? (Which was really like a Chinese Water Torture drip of test after test after test.)

Some new things that I'll talk about at some point (or not).
  1. I moved into a new apartment.
  2. I got an iPhone (Hello Instagram!)
  3. I started watching Pan Am. Oh my.
  4. We've eaten a real meal almost every night (Ohhhhh yeaahhhhhh. <---Said in an Al Green voice)
  5. I've recovered and then relapsed several times in my Pinterest addiction. 
  6. I've been really, really, really busy. Like, really.
So, here's to keeping up the blog. All for one and one for all. Carpe Diem. For Narnia. I am Sparticus. EXPECTO PATRONUM!

Wait, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment