Friday, February 3, 2012

Twist and Shout


Shirt//Atlas Vintage. Sweater//H&M. Skirt//Old Navy. Tights//?. Shoes//Payless Kids sans the laces.

Where to start with this outfit....How about a list? (I really like lists)

  • This skirt. it ended up being $1.50. ohhh yeaahhhh. Old Navy clearance rocks my world. 
  • These shoes. My mother laughed at me when I told her I wanted some. Well, the jokes on her now! (There wasn't really a joke...that phrase just seemed to fit in this situation...)
  •  More on these shoes (new point, new bullet, of course). The laces in these shoes were really ugly. Like, I'm pretty sure they were tennis shoe laces. I like them without laces more but I'm thinking I'll add some black silky ribbon laces. What say ye?
  • This cardigan. I need a new one. Let me know if you know of any screaming deals. You see, I like my deals screaming (see point 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment