Friday, January 27, 2012

Have scarf, be happy



Dress//Target. Scarf//Thrifted. Sweater//Target. Tights//Probably Target (I'm seeing a pattern here...) Shoes//Payless. Lipstick (which I probably should have reapplied...)//Russian Red by MAC

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know about me and silk scarves. Basically, we get along really well. They are  the butter to my Paula Deen. And you know the worst part? None of the thrift stores here sell silk scarves. I don't know what it is. Do people here just hold onto their scarves for ever and ever? Is there an unspoken silk scarf hoarding problem in the state of Utah? Whatever it is, I am facing withdrawls. So, if you find a fabulous scarf somewhere, you can send it to the address below.
Ha! Just kidding. Well, about the address below part...I'll still take your scarves.

Ps. This summer, I partook in a scarf exchange. I got a lovely scarf from my partner. And hers is still sitting on my desk. So if you happen to read this blog still and don't hate my guts, please shoot me an email so I can finally get it to you. (It's really cute!) shelby (dot) hintze (at) live (dot) com

1 comment:

  1. Cute posts! Loved everything glad to see you are still being creative. My blog is three months behind??????? I need to follow your example and get with it. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete