Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Markers.




Shirt(underneath)//Crossroads ($4!!). Dress//Target. Sweater//H&M. Lip stain//Revlon JustBitten in Passion.

I have a new obsession. Lip stains. I got this one in my stocking and it hasn't left my purse since. When I was little, I always wondered what it would have felt like to use a marker as lipstick, since lipstick was banned from my lips until the sixth grade. It seems like it would have worked pretty well.  It's probably a good thing I didn't ever try it though because it probably would have turned my lips green or something.

Well now that I'm older I know what it feels like to use a marker on my lips! And it's the greatest! So it's not really a marker but I bet in a pinch it would suffice as one. What I am trying to say here is that it is fantastic. it feels cool to put on, it stays all day and is a wicked color. Go buy some. I'll certainly will be getting me self more. (That was intentional, yes).

No comments:

Post a Comment