Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Wore: Study Date


Over MLK Day weekend, I had a date. Ok, well it was a study date  but a date none the less. So I decided to see what my hair would like curly. Sunday night, we braided it and then let the braids work their magic over night. Well, what turned out wasn't quite magic. Instead, I looked like Carrot Top's estranged sister. So, we rebraided and got it up into a pretty, almost Victorian looking 'do. These pictures were taken later in the day after it had started to fall out but you get the idea.

Now, about that date. So, he is really tall. Some would even say he is 5 stories tall. He is named after an important person in Mormon history. He is super smart and is an expert in lots of different areas, like Asian Studies, Family History and even Children's Literature. His name is the Harold B. Lee Library. We have been hanging out a lot so I'll let you know how it goes. Ring by Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment