Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Never Say You'll Never Love Justin Bieber


It's just not gonna happen. I was not a huge fan of the Biebs just a couple weeks ago. His songs were ok but I probably wouldn't buy his CD. But I understood the appeal. Justin Bieber is to millions of tweens as the Jonas Brothers were to me. I get it. Man...why do they always have such luscious hair?! I digress. So in public relations class, we had to analyze a PR campaign. I wanted to do something in the entertainment industry. Hmmm what movie release has recently been huge? The one, the only, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never! So of course, I needed to see the movie before I wrote about it...duh. Well, let's just say I'm a true Belieber now. And so is my mother. She may or may not have shed a tear. It was really touching, ok?! So all in all, the paper went well. It could only be 7 pages and I easily could have written 10. Way to go Team Bieber...You've brought another mother daughter duo over to the Biebs side.

No comments:

Post a Comment