Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh happy day! Modcloth had a sale!

Dress: Modcloth: $135 $40!
I've had my eye on this dress for quite some time. I also did not have $135 lying around. Ok I didn't really have $40 either but a small price to pay I suppose. Right...? Anyways, I found out Modcloth was having a huge sale. One thing led to another and in 2 weeks time, a stork dropped this little baby off at my doorstep. The day I was planning to wear it, my roommate also brought home the whole collection of the Jane Austen books but get this....miniaturized! So in honor of a new dress and new books, we had ourselves a little photoshoot. Photo creds to Miss Makyala.

PS. We had to endure a lot to take these pictures. The sun comes out and all the crusty couples emerge. I mean, they are always there. First they ruined our building's lobby for me and now they have to ruin the outdoors?! Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment