Monday, May 23, 2011

Girl Crush: Part 1


I love Zooey Deschanel. Ok who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel? (You? Get out. Get outta my blog!) She is so stinking adorable, quirky, has the greatest clothes, makes awesome music and did I mention has the greatest clothes?

Sure, it's an ad but come on, adorable!
I love everything she does. If I could be her, I would. Once, I even dyed my hair brown in a desperate attempt to look like her. So it didn't go that well but that was tenth grade, we did silly things.


Well can you imagine my pure joy, excitment, ectasy when I found out that she will be on a new show this fall. A new show that's on right after Glee (I judge shows based on their time slot compared to Glee. On before Glee=Bad, On during Glee=Really bad, On after Glee=Jackpot!). (And in the fall, I'll actually have a TV. Hulu, you've done me well but this freshman dorm girl is moving up in life!) Enjoy my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment