Monday, June 27, 2011

This is what we do on saturday nights

Me and Shane were going to go to a concert Saturday night and then some problems arose (long story). So instead, we went a got dinner and then came back to my house. One thing led to another and we ended up spending the next hour or so taking pictures of ridiculous things. You would be surprised how many ridiculous things I have in my house, most of them belonging to me. (Or maybe you wouldn't...) Anyways, here's what we did.


Don't ask why because we couldn't tell you.





Izzes are my absolute favorite!




We then proceeded tto hide things around the house for my family to happen upon. It provided for some laughs through the next few days.








And it wouldn't be a party without moustaches.



The end.

1 comment:

  1. This pretty much qualifies as the best way to spend any evening. Love it!

    ReplyDelete