Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hipsters: A Field Guide

*The other day, I was talking to my friend Alison about the hipsters we knew in high school. I realized I didn't know any full blown ones but rather, people with hipster tendencies. That got me thinking, there really are lots of different types of hipsters and thus, this series was born.*

The Music Snob


Profile: Listens to bands so unknown, the band members don't even know the band exists. You see him/her at concerts, in the front but always looking stoic. He/she will never let on that they like the band or are enjoying the concert, just in case everyone starts liking them too. Also listens to vinyl albums because it doesn't matter how horrible the band is, if it's on vinyl, it's awesome.

Tagline: "Would some one turn that noise off?! Mumford & Sons are so over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment