Monday, June 6, 2011

Thrifting Finds

Again, Value Village was good to me. I always see cute vintage sheets on other people's blogs but whenever I look, I find a bunch of Superman sheets with stains from I don't even want to know what. A couple weeks ago though, I found 5! In one trip! What the? I know. Here they are!

I loved the one on the back of the suitcase so much, I went back and bought the fitted sheet version of it too!

I forgot another one was in the wash when I took this pictire. Imagine one more really cute one with yellow flowers.

Now I need to figure out what to do with them. I really like this quilt and I'm thinking some skirts, because, you know, sister can never have to many skirts.

Pinterest isn't currently working so I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way. Sheesh. Found here.

Do you have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment