Monday, June 20, 2011

What I Wore: No, I Don't Look Like A beach angel edition

Sweater//J.Crew thrifted. Dress (as top)//Forever 21. Skirt//Forever 21. Shoes//Target

Yep, I'm still in a sweater and tights. Ok enough about the weather. (Did I mention it kind of sucks?). Moving on.

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of dresses as tops. Basically, because it is too much work. First I gotta put the dress on, then the skirt. Then I gotta tuck the dress all up in it. No, I'll wear a shirt. (Anyone? No? Watch this.) Well yesterday, we were already late to church (don't ask how late) so I decided what the heck, I'll try it. I was quite pleased with the results.


We got a bunch of these little mushrooms ono clearence at Target. They had little gnomes at one point too but apparently, I'm not the only one with an odd obssession.

On an unrelated note, This is my most favorite sweater. Ever. Sorry other sweaters but you can just never compete. It's J.Crew but I got it for $3 at the thrift store. Ohhh yeeaaahhh. The only thing that is bad about loving something as much as I love this sweater is, what will I do if something were to happen to it?! It's already shrunk a little (Mom-"Oh no, we don't need to dry clean it!"). So what happens if an asteroid hits my house and I don't have time to grab it before the house goes up in flames? Or what if the next president declares orange sweaters to be illegal and we must burn it before the secret police find it? OR! What if it, heaven forbids, gets a hole? So many scenarios! Basically, I am on the lookout for another one just in case. So if you see something similar, let me know. It helps that Shane works at J.Crew...


And this is me swatting away the mosquitoes and bees that kept flying in my face! MMM...glamorous!

(Don't worry, they got one look of my face and left me alone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment