Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore: Summertime edition


A couple of year's ago, I went to see Rooney in Seattle. It was my first time seeing them headline (I saw them when they opened for the Jonas Brothers...oh Jonas...) and I was stoked! After I saw them open for JB (that stands for Jonas Brothers, not Justin Bieber fyi.) I got all of their cds and listened to them non stop. Little did I know, the members of Rooney have great taste when it comes to picking opening bands. The Bridges and Locksley were the bands on this tour and I almost liked them more then Rooney. Almost. We met all three bands after and bought all the CDs and got them signed. I also got a Rooney shirt and Shane got a Bridges shirt. Not until we got home did I realize, "Oh man, those Bridges shirts are totes adorable! Why didn't I get one?!" I shared the sentiment with Shane and when I opened my birthday present a couple weeks later, there was a shirt! AND, it was signed! He contacted the band through Myspace (remeber Myspace?!) and they sent a shirt over! Now it is my absolute favorite tshirt ever and I would wear it every day if I could. Ok, I could be that doesn't mean I should...Remember that people.


Hat//Nordstrom BP (If you want to get all technical, it's actually my mom's...) TShirt//The Bridges. Cardigan and Skirt//Nordstrom BP


Trying out the signature nonchalant blogger pose.


Rings//1. Forever 21//2 and 3.Woodland Park Zoo gift shop (25 cents each! Whoohoo!)

Here are some videos by The Bridges! Watch and love.


2 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit! Your cardi and skirt are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet story about that t-shirt! I'm your partner for the scarf Swap and just wanted to stop by and say "hi!"

    ReplyDelete